Walter Delques (
blackteriques) wrote2012-03-06 01:59 am
(- 59 -) [action/written]
[It's past midnight and he can't sleep. He tells himself that he should sleep, considering he has a mission that he has to report for in the morning, but...
Walter ends up heading out of the house (quietly, of course), and practicing over to one side. Kicks and punches, all while muttering Relares under his breath. Might as well exhaust himself in this late night chill if he can.
After he's done, however, he finds that he needs to empty his thoughts. So he turns to the journal he often neglects and writes in it -- with the camera covered.]
What do you miss most about being away from home?
Sometimes I miss knowing what I did mattered to someone I cared about.
[It takes all of his willpower not to immediately scribble out the writing. He shuts the journal and will only look at it once he's back in his room.]
Walter ends up heading out of the house (quietly, of course), and practicing over to one side. Kicks and punches, all while muttering Relares under his breath. Might as well exhaust himself in this late night chill if he can.
After he's done, however, he finds that he needs to empty his thoughts. So he turns to the journal he often neglects and writes in it -- with the camera covered.]
What do you miss most about being away from home?
Sometimes I miss knowing what I did mattered to someone I cared about.
[It takes all of his willpower not to immediately scribble out the writing. He shuts the journal and will only look at it once he's back in his room.]

[written]
What you do now doesn't matter to anyone here?
[written]
Not really.
I'm sure there's other people like that here.
[written]
[It feels like he's heard something like this before...]
I don't know what I miss.
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
My mother's cheese soup.
[written]
I take it that you don't know how to cook it?
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
Friends from home. Were on an adventure together with them. They're not here, miss them a lot.
[written]
Did you have many of them?
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[voice] >>;;
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[voice]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[voice] again! sob just assume it's forever voice, sorry!
I think we can go without the tags for now. XD
/KICKS TAGS good ;w;
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Written]
Grune has no set schedule; she wakes up and goes to bed whenever she feels like it. And right now? She feels like being awake.
Unsurprisingly, she doesn't recognize his handwriting, but that certainly doesn't stop her from replying in some concern.]
I'm sure what you do here matters to your friends here. Don't worry.
[Written]
I'm not worried.
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
[Written]
(no subject)
(no subject)
[written]
[AND she misses Coda.]
[written]
Circus?
Re: [written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[Voice]
I miss my coworkers and my friends.
[written]
You must like your job if you miss your coworkers too.
[written]
That's right. It was my dream since I was young.
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
Re: [written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
And I miss my brothers.
[written]
[He taps his pen thoughtfully against the page as he thinks of how to answer the question.]
Both, in a way. There's one person who is the most important, but there is a whole group-- [race, really] --that I care about.
[And the real pity was that it took being stuck in Luceti for him to realize how much it meant to him.]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
Kinsmen, knowing that I've done what I can to guard them well.
[written]
Were they appreciative of what you did?
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[Nothing] Now with (hopefully) more sense! /o/;;
So, it’s with a bit of detective work (regarding the style of writing, the form, curvature of certain letters, etc.) that Norma deciphers the writing style to be one she’s very, very familiar with...and nearly drops both her bags and her journal. This is certainly not something she expected to see during the day, and her mind races back to two key points in her journey back on Melfes. It’s one or the other – a 50/50 shot, but somehow she just knows who the speaker is; call it a sick, sixth sense. Her mouth opens, but when no sound comes out, Norma thinks it better to just stay silent.
She'd like to say she was sorry, sorry for what happened - what they did - but the fact of the matter is she can't. Norma cannot apologize and truly mean those words. It had to be done. For the sake of her people, and for Shirley, it...had to be done. Of course, saying she didn't feel guilty and bothered by the fact that she played a part in someone's death would be a lie. One can't take a another person's life and not reflect back on that moment. Especially not when the killer lives with the same person they killed.
So, it's with trembling hands that Norma shuts her journal and tucks it deep down into her bag, gathering herself up again to resume her little escapade.
She won't be returning home until late tonight.]
[written]
(Initially, she pours two mugs without thinking, but that is a little too nostalgic. So she pours the second down the sink.)
She opens her journal to find something to keep her mind from wandering to bad places in the dark. After a moment, she also covers the camera and writes in a similarly loopy style from learning Relares.]
A person. [And, after a moment:] There are many things.
[If he's returned to his room already by the time she's gotten up, it may require some thought to determine her identity or, if he's still on his way back and thus would see she was up when he returned, it may be a very easy conclusion to come to. Fenimore herself hasn't noticed the similarity in writing styles and thus has no idea.]
[written]
Rather petty, but it was a way to protect his interests.
He reads the vague response and decides he has to comment on it.]
You cannot make up your mind?
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]
[written]